Cyclists

Tonnes of these wankers out on country roads yday.

2 or 3 Groups where they were basically on the dividing line in the middle of the road.

Theyre actuallY just mental cases. Out looking for hassle in choosing to behave so boorishly toward other road users.

Almost exclusively middle aged twats with their gut hanging out of their ridiculous lycra get yp.

You'd love to see them stopped and fined.
lol.. it’s a bank holiday with some decent weather, chances are you didn’t have work and no great reason to be rushing anywhere.. and these lads were out doing something healthy. Calm down, take it handy, and pass them when it’s safe. Everyone will get home in one piece and no one is put out by more than a minute or so

lol.. it’s a bank holiday with some decent weather, chances are you didn’t have work and no great reason to be rushing anywhere.. and these lads were out doing something healthy. Calm down, take it handy, and pass them when it’s safe. Everyone will get home in one piece and no one is put out by more than a minute or so

Up your arse m8. 👆

I have had my fill of these asshats acting like complete pigs on the road.

Thanks for your in depth take from not being there. 🙄

Why is it always middle aged cyclists in the city who make excuses for these pric*s behavior on country roads?

because it doesn’t matter if you’re in the city or out the country, the angst the drivers suffer for minor inconvenience is completely disproportionate. Relax, these guys are out cycling and enjoying the outdoors, if they’ve inconvenienced you it’s likely to have been by less than a minute. Cool the jets and we can all get home safely.. or rage on and achieve absolutely nothing :rolleyes:

because it doesn’t matter if you’re in the city or out the country, the angst the drivers suffer for minor inconvenience is completely disproportionate. Relax, these guys are out cycling and enjoying the outdoors, if they’ve inconvenienced you it’s likely to have been by less than a minute. Cool the jets and we can all get home safely.. or rage on and achieve absolutely nothing :rolleyes:

Again, spare me your patronising drivel.

The stretch of road these guys are on is narrow and their road position makes for difficult and dangerous overtaking.

Its a regualar occurrence and they can have 20-30 cars stuck behind them for easily 8-10 kms.

Their road position is dangerous and is a menace to people just getting from A to B.

I cycle and I wouldn't dream of doing what I see these jackasses at. Their type of carry on makes a strong case for identifying tags on bikes so you can report their dangerous driving as you would a motorist.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking

Cornmarket Centre, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼