Couple in Cork having a romp in public

Don't know if any of you are aware of this incident, but its been doing the rounds on social media what have you, it involves two people a man and I presume a woman who appear to be making love on a bridge in the city centre, its actually inside the bridge railings and down out of view some what of passers by but not out of range of some eagle eyed member of public who took a photograph, the individuals aren't identifiable thankfully from there point of view, but its garnering a bit of debate with some saying " wouldn't it be worse if they were fighting" and some slamming this behaviour.

Turned one caller to Prendepantz off her lunch. She also said the injected themselves first.

sex-cork.png

Some (like myself) do it in a Four star hotel with all the assorted comforts.Some prefer doing it under a bridge with a fellow tramp.Different strokes for different folks.

Don't know if any of you are aware of this incident, but its been doing the rounds on social media what have you, it involves two people a man and I presume a woman who appear to be making love on a bridge in the city centre, its actually inside the bridge railings and down out of view some what of passers by but not out of range of some eagle eyed member of public who took a photograph, the individuals aren't identifiable thankfully from there point of view, but its garnering a bit of debate with some saying " wouldn't it be worse if they were fighting" and some slamming this behaviour.

What is this alien concept?

At least they took precautions, and did it in the shade, sunburn on some of the areas that are exposed could be very painful.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼