Cork u20 Hurling 2024

What’s your point?
Is it Give the power and control over Cork hurling to the Rockies again like what was done in the 70s & watch both club and county teams collapse..

You ever hear of lads called Kiely & Kinnerk from football clubs.. they aren’t too bad in fairness like at the hurling.. for the best it’s a simple game

Anyway, let’s keep tippy tapping away here.. we will soon be heading for 30 years of the shite
What is there expertise in to hold the top jobs in Cork Gaa and making the crucial future decisions of Cork Hurling?

Between coaching and the top table Donovan must be involved with Cork Gaa somewhere between 10-20 years?

I was sat beside a fairly seasoned Tipp supporter last night and he turned to me after 20 minutes without having said a word to me beforehand and said " in any serious hurling county that centre back would have been taken off by now". And I think it's an issue we have at senior too, too slow to admit a selection mistake. Might have been embarrassing for the lad to be taken off so early but it could have saved him in the long run. Wilk has to go centre back. I'd take Ben Walsh back there ahead of Oran at the moment also.

What is there expertise in to hold the top jobs in Cork Gaa and making the crucial future decisions of Cork Hurling?

Between coaching and the top table Donovan must be involved with Cork Gaa somewhere between 10-20 years?
You haven’t answered my question
You think because a fella grew up in an area that has a junior club that automatically rules him out as Cork CEO. That’s fairly nuts
How did Cork GAA do under the control of a man from a senior club- the most unsuccessful period on the pitch in our history and left us with a pitch that was unplayable and that we can’t afford. Fact

My point is that the paid employees of Cork GAA must be held properly accountable for the diabolical situation

Kilkenny aren't the benchmark anymore though. They have as many problems underage as any county and could easily go a while yet before landing any Liam McCarthys.
I'm just suggesting maybe we should be open to mentors from any background not just hurling.
Kinnerick is touted as the best coach out there but is firstly a football man. So by some comments here he shouldn't be anywhere near an inter county set up as he didn't play hurling at that level
Kinnerk is an inter county footballer as was Kiely

You haven’t answered my question
You think because a fella grew up in an area that has a junior club that automatically rules him out as Cork CEO. That’s fairly nuts
How did Cork GAA do under the control of a man from a senior club- the most unsuccessful period on the pitch in our history and left us with a pitch that was unplayable and that we can’t afford. Fact

My point is that the paid employees of Cork GAA must be held properly accountable for the diabolical situation

I asked you a question and you refuse to answer it . For someone who seems to believe you have all the answers, you have nothing to reply, that says it all

I’ll ask you one last time

Who is Kevin O Donovan accountable to?

I get the point re accountability. Tho he's accountable to nobody and going nowhere

Give me the name of somebody who is going to take him on re the current state of Cork Gaa on the field

Cork must be breaking records losing 5 championship games in 13 days

At least we have this weekend off

I also thought he had a 5 year contract from Nov 2018 - Nov 2023

I get the point re accountability. Tho he's accountable to nobody and going nowhere
He is accountable to the county board.
It’s the county board who make the decisions.
Let’s not make the mistake of just solely blaming an employee.
It’s the board who are responsible and the employees including the CEO who answer to them carry out the boards directions and instructions
That’s why there is a big responsibility with being on a board of an organization, even if you aren’t even getting paid. Ultimately the buck stops with the board

He is accountable to the county board.
It’s the county board who make the decisions.
Let’s not make the mistake of just solely blaming an employee.
It’s the board who are responsible and the employees including the CEO who answer to them carry out the boards directions and instructions
That’s why there is a big responsibility with being on a board of an organization, even if you aren’t even getting paid. Ultimately the buck stops with the board
So why do we blame Frank for every ill in Cork GAA? 🤣🤣🤣

Give me the name of somebody who is going to take him on re the current state of Cork Gaa on the field

Cork must be breaking records losing 5 championship games in 13 days

At least we have this weekend off

I also thought he had a 5 year contract from Nov 2018 - Nov 2023
Absolutely

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼