24. Eoin O’Leary – Glen Rovers

Extended Panel
Ollie McAdoo – Blackrock, Mark O’Dwyer – Russell Rovers,
Rory Troy – Newtownshandrum, David O’ Leary – Ballincollig,
Shane Couglan – Fermoy, James Murray – Youghal,
Ryan Sweeney – Blackrock, Ronan Dooley – Douglas,
Barry O’Flynn – Sarsfield, Jayden Casey – Youghal,
Eoin Guinane – Valley Rovers

Good to see Barry Walsh being given a go in the HF line - if he steps up to the level required, that would take a lot of pressure off of Healy.

Not crazy about the inside forward options. I expect Buckley will roam out the field, but I wouldn't be convinced by Cremin in there. He works very hard and has a decent paw, but I think his hurling is a little too slow and he is inclined to take on his man too often and get bottled up. That said, I was calling for O'Leary to start and he didn't make much impression last day out, and Ross O'Sullivan was quiet enough against Clare. It's a bit of a conundrum, who should be in there alongside Leahy.

O'Regan stays at 6. Still not convinced by his playing there, and the Limerick game didn't make me any more confident. Tipp look decent, this will be a proper challenge and Cork will need a pronounced improvement on the last day out.

Edit: Ben Nyhan not on the extended panel - is he injured?

Last edited:
Good to see Barry Walsh being given a go in the HF line - if he steps up to the level required, that would take a lot of pressure off of Healy.

Not crazy about the inside forward options. I expect Buckley will roam out the field, but I wouldn't be convinced by Cremin in there. He works very hard and has a decent paw, but I think his hurling is a little too slow and he is inclined to take on his man too often and get bottled up. That said, I was calling for O'Leary to start and he didn't make much impression last day out, and Ross O'Sullivan was quiet enough against Clare. It's a bit of a conundrum, who should be in there alongside Leahy.

O'Regan stays at 6. Still not convinced by it, and the Limerick game didn't make me any more confident. Tipp look decent, this will be a proper challenge and they will need a pronounced improvement on the last day out.

Edit: Ben Nyhan not on the extended panel - is he injured?
Dropped himself off the panel I’ve been told

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Underground Ovation: Open Deck Night

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼