Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Corks advantage is numbers
The harty schools are full of good coaches.
The real place ye could get a win is B and C schools
I don’t know who you are but you know much about Cork hurling with that take.
Cork schools hurling collapsed 20 years ago and hasn’t recovered.
The previous administration of Cork GAA totally lost touch with reality and slowly ran it into the ground from the late 70s onwards The seeds for the senior All Irelands won in the 70s, 80s & in 1990 were sown in the 60s and 70s.

I'm lost here "Could only Dream". This is bonkers stuff! absolute bonkers! A decent Club manager lets be honest. FFS lads have i just heard a fella say he is God down in North Kerry. This is Cork Hurling not some stick fighting out the Country.
How does a lad nearly hitting 70 be put in charge of a Minor team. Best of Luck for the Season.
Give it a rest ffs

How do you see that happening.
Pump money into schools the same way we are wasting millions on the county teams, and nothing to show for it,
See all the info sent to your club in the last 6 months on this, the Cork GAA announcements on GDAs and the articles in the papers.. I’m not being smart but are you living under a rock 😂

See all the info sent to your club in the last 6 months on this, the Cork GAA announcements on GDAs and the articles in the papers.. I’m not being smart but are you living under a rock 😂
Yes, I've heard about it but what is the actual plan
"More coaches on the ground"??

I have seen no plan about further developing the few top level schools as it is? What's another coach going to do for St Colmans or the Mon. Both schools have a right good calibre of coaches already.

I just want to know, what is the plan or what does a plan look like in your eyes?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Miles Kane
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

12th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Psychology And Literature: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 3pm

More events ▼