Cork Hurlers - Part 2

No anti Donal Og agenda. If this was Landers he’d be ridiculed on here and you know it.

Donal Og soldiered long enough with Pat Ryan. If he had any decency in him he would have pulled that segment tonight
Lord god imagine if it was Landers.. the proc would produce enough air to heat the Lough for the summer

He rightly highlighted an area where Cork need to improve on if they've any chance to beat Limerick next week. I don't know why lads are so triggered and sensitive about the point Dónal Óg was trying to make. I think their anti-Dónal Óg agenda may have something to do with it.
I’ve nothing personal against the fella but as a tax payer and Tv license holder I’m perfectly entitled to my opinion about the product he is serving up.. The guy is a paid contractor.
Cutting amateur lads and saying “they are wearing the wrong jersey”
He should be barred from Páirc hi Chiomh for spouting that vile garbage about the lads.

Cork hurling people have a big problem with him for many years. Everyone knows that.
Even his former Cork teammates distance themselves now from all that stuff before and some have openly said they made a mistake and regret getting involved.

Since the Waterford game we have all been talking about the problems with Cork hurling.
An inability to defend and the workrate of some players have been mentioned.

Why is everybody getting so annoyed when has been said for the last two weeks on here gets repeated by Donal Og?

I think it needs to be said and I think six days before the Limerick game is the perfect time to say it, even if all it does is makes the players more determined to prove him wrong.

Waterford showed more appetite for the fight than we did.

We matched Clare far better a week later but if you concede 3-26 you know you are not defending properly.

If we don't match the hard work of Limerick and defend better we will lose.

Can we beat Limerick, I think we can if we are the best we can be, I have not seen that yet tbh.

Collins poor distribution v clare directly responsible for conceding 1-4. Don't know how this is 6th in the list of things cork need to work on according to donal og. Aside from that statement his analysis was spot on on cork defence. Cork with the bal can be as good as any county, without the ball we can look like joe mcdonagh level side

Since the Waterford game we have all been talking about the problems with Cork hurling.

Why is everybody getting so annoyed when has been said for the last two weeks on here gets repeated by Donal Og?

I think it needs to be said and I think six days before the Limerick game is the perfect time to say it, even if all it does is makes the players more determined to prove him wrong.

We matched Clare far better a week later but if you concede 3-26 you know you are not defending properly.

Can we beat Limerick, I think we can if we are the best we can be, I have not seen that yet tbh.
Spot on.

I love the way Landers is brought into it 😂😂😂

I doubt anyone takes that man seriously about anything...or at least they shouldn't hopefully.

Donal Og is playing the same media game. He tore the back off Nash about his penalties after Nash was his understudy for years...I'm not sure why anyone is surprised by what this guy can come out with.

He's on a TV show and they want ratings. I don't think it's any deeper than that.

Because it serves no purpose except to get people talking about him

Donal Og is not the manager, it’s not in our interest for him to be ridiculing our players on live tv 6 days before their biggest game of the year. If it needs to be done it is Pat Ryan’s job no one else’s and Pat would have the decency not to do it on the national airwaves

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Best Of Cork Special

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼