Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Jesus christ how many games do you want to win . Maybe we might do a John Delaney and ask to be the 4th team through. Fuck me . What do fellas want. Its fucking Championship FFS.
would you refuse to take 3rd place if we got through on 2 points?,

But I miscalculated, It can still happen. If Waterford and Tipp beat Clare and we beat Tipp it will come down to scoring difference

It’s still on 🤣

would you refuse to take 3rd place if we got through on 2 points?,

But I miscalculated, It can still happen. If Waterford and Tipp beat Clare and we beat Tipp it will come down to scoring difference

It’s still on 🤣
But in that scenario Limerick, Waterford and Tipp all have 3 points or more so we are out on 2....

The only slight path to progress is win 2 games move to 4 points, this would automatically put us ahead of tipp who would
Max out at 3 points, therafter hope Waterford lose their next 2 games vs Clare and limerick away……
Technically possible, but I just can't see it happening. I think this time next week it will all be over for the year ;-(

I really really hope I am wrong though.

The only slight path to progress is win 2 games move to 4 points, this would automatically put us ahead of tipp who would
Max out at 3 points, therafter hope Waterford lose their next 2 games vs Clare and limerick away……
Or Waterford beat Limerick whereby we take Limerick in head to head in that (unlikely) scenario

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Luke Combs Uk
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼