Cork city has gone to the dogs.

If i was a parent and put my trust in the justice system and he walked free or got a slap on the wrist id be very angry that i didnt seriously hurt him myself,
I can absolutely understand that. But beating the shit out of him in advance isn't a way to deal with that.

If it is even the right person. Because all the lads on here saying that they "know" it was the right guy don't actually know that at all. They suspect it.

I can absolutely understand that. But beating the shit out of him in advance isn't a way to deal with that.

If it is even the right person. Because all the lads on here saying that they "know" it was the right guy don't actually know that at all. They suspect it.
I've seen the video of people confronting him in Merchants Quay and a video of him being attacked by the Quays.
It's the same guy.

It isn't a matter of taking it any way.

It is an objective truth. You either believe in the rule of law or you don't.
I'd say it is a bit more nuanced than that.

If I see you commit a crime than I know you are guilty even in the eyes of the law you are innocent until proven guilty.

Similarly if I don't see you, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise and thus believe in the rule of law.

Anyone, in my opinion, who 100% believes in innocent until proven guilty is living in a fantasy land because there are enough cases/instances out there where the probability of guilt is 100% or as close as can be.

I'd say it is a bit more nuanced than that.

If I see you commit a crime than I know you are guilty even in the eyes of the law you are innocent until proven guilty.

Similarly if I don't see you, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise and thus believe in the rule of law.

Anyone, in my opinion, who 100% believes in innocent until proven guilty is living in a fantasy land because there are enough cases/instances out there where the probability of guilt is 100% or as close as can be.
Do you think any of the lads commenting here saw this alleged crime being committed?

I don’t like violence. I don’t like seeing any person attacked like this. That’s not defending anyone.

There are posts on social media about what this guy’s alleged to have done. If true, I hope he gets locked up for a long time.
Someone needs to read up about court cases in this country.

Unless of course you regard a few months a long time of course 🙄

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Do You Believe In The Power Of Rock & Roll? - An Evening with John Robb
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼