Cork city has gone to the dogs.

There was a time when myself and the missus would get the bus into the city in the afternoon Saturday, have a few pints and some food. We would then stop off in Costigans for the last drink before getting a bus back out. No more I’m afraid. Two many scumbags and walking dead in the city now. We also couldn’t get a seat in Costigans as all the table were booked out for partie(s), bollox Stau
I saw you outside. Said "They're not the right sort." Plenty of space inside if you have a bath. Even a shower.

There was a time when myself and the missus would get the bus into the city on afternoon Saturday, have a few pints and some food. We would then stop off in Costigans for the last drink before getting a bus back out. No more I’m afraid.
Two many scumbags and walking dead in the city now.
We also couldn’t get a seat in Costigans as all the table were booked out for partie(s), bollox
It's the walking dead that'd really put you off. These people shouldn't be allowed on the streets. They need help, not freedom.

There was a time when myself and the missus would get the bus into the city on afternoon Saturday, have a few pints and some food. We would then stop off in Costigans for the last drink before getting a bus back out. No more I’m afraid.
Two many scumbags and walking dead in the city now.
We also couldn’t get a seat in Costigans as all the table were booked out for partie(s), bollox

It's the walking dead that'd really put you off. These people shouldn't be allowed on the streets. They need help, not freedom.
Shouldn't be allowed on the streets?
So we'll just lock them up? That your solution, fishface? Maybe send them to work camps?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼