Congratulations Kerry

Congratulations to the animals. I'm bloody disappointed, but credit where it's due. Kerry weren't amazing, but they were much craftier than us, and nullified a lot of our strengths. And they won without arguably their best player (Donaghy) as well. Fair play.

Last edited:
Agreed. Cork wouldn't have scored in a brothel today. Maybe they have a mental thing about Kerry. Some of our boys didn't seem to click at all. With about 20 minutes to go, I felt it was game over. I couldn't see Cork getting the goal we needed. But fair play to Kerry alright. I got a load of texts in the last hour or two from some of my Kerry "friends" whom I haven't heard from in months. :(

How do Kerry do it? the feckers have a hex on us in croke park. this is probably the most bitter defeat in our countys fottball history. they will be having some laugh at us for a long time after this.

you have to admire them, at 34 dara o shea was very good, no donaghy and the gooch was not great and they still have the class to win,
i though since the start of the year we were going to win this year, and we had a great chance, i thought we left it behind us, and didnt have the heart for the last 15 mins

Fcuk them , galvin was a pure animal celebrating at the end of the match, to be fair to them they had a tough route to the final, longford, antrim, sligo,dubland, meath, all the big guns, great credit to them, cork footballers chocked as usual against the Animals in Chocke Park !

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

29th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Henry Glassie: Fieldwork (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼