Club finals

Krissy McKaigue gave out the medals to my kids hurling team a while back. It was the day before their Ulster semi final. Nothing was too much for him. A gentleman and an inspiration to the kids.

An incredible club with incredible vision and drive to create something really special. It's been said a lot but there is no secret to it. It's about getting buy in from the entire community and that's what they've got. We are the bottom of the food chain in Derry. They are the top but there's a lot of hard work going on to emulate them. I really hope they do it.

Really would love to see Slaughtneil win it.

Can't see it. I think Slaughtneill did Crokes a massive favour by beating Vincents in the semi. Croker will suit Crokes' forwards and their open style of football. It's be hard for Slaughtneill to snuff them out!

I can see the hurling being a very closely contested affair. Hard to call it but I reckon Ballyea will just have that bit much!

Much like the Dublin footballers Im not giving cuala much credit for this. Whats their catchment area? A couple of hundred thousand?

Thats about three times the size of kilkenny.

The GAA will be happy i suppose.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Acoustra

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼