"classic" films that are really shite

Yes, Love the Cohen brothers.

But Talladega Nights :???:, How crusty is your ass?

The film grossed $47,042,215 in its first week, becoming the #1 film at the box office. It is the second-biggest opening weekend ever for an original comedy, after Bruce Almighty.
And the script ... here's Carl Naughton Jnr speaking to Ricky in hospital:

There's somethin' I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread, man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. It was weird, I... I mean, you probably didn't hear about it 'cause I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow, that I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Genius.

And here's a clip:
Fucking brilliant.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKDC2iBQTYg

The film grossed $47,042,215 in its first week, becoming the #1 film at the box office. It is the second-biggest opening weekend ever for an original comedy, after Bruce Almighty

As much as I wan't too agree with ya, I couldn't stand that film, bored the fawk outta me, I thought it was tripe. Each to their own, etc etc...

Sorry, I can't tell the genders on here, I always get it wrong, maybe it's Murphys Law or im tick, or both.

Kill Bill, has its moments but it's mostly hype.

Tis alright, I can burp, fart and scratch my ass if it makes me fit in better :D

I was looking forward to seeing it at the time but after the first half an hour I thought it was fairly crap.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Kerbdog - 30th Anniversary Show
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival: Niall McCabe

Coughlan's, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼