cheats corner

An absolute disgrace and what makes it worse was his managers comments afterwards "I think Diddier was off balance but did not dive"

Todays_Bread_Today said:
An absolute disgrace and what makes it worse was his managers comments afterwards "I think Diddier was off balance but did not dive"

yeah found jols comments afterwards interesting,apparently zakora is some type of mind reader as he fell over because he was anticipating the challenge from mendes.

xvis said:
Ashley Cole's versus United was so spectacular it was ridiculous, Keane was a full yard away from him. When it's this blatant it should be a straight red.

not the best camera angle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp7bZf-wNQk

Equally bad was Rooney diving over his England teamate Sol Campbell when they stopped Arsenals unbeaten run .

A mention also for the other United players who proceeded to kick Jose Reyes off the pitch in that game

Forsberg said:
Equally bad was Rooney diving over his England teamate Sol Campbell when they stopped Arsenals unbeaten run .

A mention also for the other United players who proceeded to kick Jose Reyes off the pitch in that game

No, at least in that situation Campbell made contact.

The "genius" Reyes was tackled (not fouled necessarily) in that match, how many times do your reckon?

Another fucking ABU myth.

The balletic Arsenal players kicked off the field by notorious ruffians Darren Fletcher and Gary Neville.

KolaKubes said:
No, at least in that situation Campbell made contact.

The "genius" Reyes was tackled (not fouled necessarily) in that match, how many times do your reckon?

Another fucking ABU myth.

The balletic Arsenal players kicked off the field by notorious ruffians Darren Fletcher and Gary Neville.

Well I'd say typical blinkered United perspective there. Anytime anyone has something negative to say about United , they're dismissed as being ABU.

As for the game , it was a clear dive fron Rooney ( very similar to Zokora's yesterday) , and yes , Reyes was fouled all day long that day , mainly by Gary Neville.

BTW , where did I claim that Reyes was a "genius"

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Hollyz
Crane Lane Theatre, Phoenix St.

5th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

King K

Clancys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼