carrigaline survey?

anyone see those electronic lines that you drive over wither side of carrigaline village? do you think the city fathers (and mudders) have actually realised that Carrigaline exists and is now a suburb all of its own and therefore might get some hint of a decent bus service?

nightlink - nightlink - nightlink - nightilnk........

ehrayeah said:
anyone see those electronic lines that you drive over wither side of carrigaline village? do you think the city fathers (and mudders) have actually realised that Carrigaline exists and is now a suburb all of its own and therefore might get some hint of a decent bus service?

If you choose to live in the boonies, don't bitch about it.

ehrayeah said:

Carrigaline.... is a dump, always was always will be... the scum element down there is unbelievable.

they should put a fence around it and lock the gates.

We had a nightlink years ago, but that fell by the wayside cos there was little demand for it. Sure they only ran up till half 2 so most people out of a friday/saturday missed them.

Carrigaline is a dump, but it's home...

Guybrush Threepwood said:
We had a nightlink years ago, but that fell by the wayside cos there was little demand for it. Sure they only ran up till half 2 so most people out of a friday/saturday missed them.

Carrigaline is a dump, but it's home...

true i suppose....

boxoid said:
Carrigaline.... is a dump, always was always will be... the scum element down there is unbelievable.

yeah a dump, thats why my new gaff is gone up 50% in market value in a year and a half in the fastest growing suburb with the highest growth in property proces of the new houses there than most other places in cork with plans to redevelop the town centre within 3-5 years and 800 houses planned for the far side of carrigaline with a new dunnes a new lidl and a cinema all coming in

ehrayeah said:
yeah a dump, thats why my new gaff is gone up 50% in market value in a year and a half in the fastest growing suburb with the highest growth in property proces of the new houses there than most other places in cork with plans to redevelop the town centre within 3-5 years and 800 houses planned for the far side of carrigaline with a new dunnes a new lidl and a cinema all coming in

Yeah it'll be like tallaght/ballincollig all over again. Brilliant.

ehrayeah said:

What has City Fathers got to with it? Carrigaline isn't in the City, it's away down in the sticks!

It's as far out of Cork as Watergrasshill is for fucks sake!

"Suburb" me hole"!

Heh heh heh

ehrayeah said:

50% of fuck all is still fuck all.........and I say again, it is not a suburb, it is a satellite town.

Douglas is a suburb, Bishopstown is a Suburb, Glasheen is a suburb, Blackrock is a suburb, Mayfield and Knocknaheeney are suburbs.

Carrigaline is a satellite town.

"New Dunnes, new Lidl, new Cinema," yippeee.....

What next, a McDonalds?

Heh heh heh

Ya spudgobbling mucksavage bogtrotting bogger!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Karaoke Pride Party

, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼