Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Sinn Fein, attack other parties while having no policies yourselves.

:shock:

Oh the botness is strong with this one :lol:

I'll tell you one thing Dan - Sinn Fein don't have a policy to repopulate the forests of Ireland with Wolves - that's one sure thing.

It's yet another partially-thought-out policy by the greens.

"The deer are overgrazing the flora of the forrest and they've no natural predator, so let's get a natural predator to keep the deer population in check, lets get in wolves"

Just who the f**k is going to keep the wolves in check? What do you mean the wolves mightn't understand that they can only feed on Deer when they're too plentiful and must never stray from the woods.

Batsh*t Craziness. No real surprise you seem to be defending the Greens on this one Dan :lol:

The fact that the resident SF bot is now under instructions to target the Greens must be a sign that they now see them as a threat.

"Under instruction" :shock:

What raised this issue was the fact that it was broadcast on the oft quoted RTE radio this very morning.

"RTE are a well known cabal of SinnFeiners all working under instruction" apparently :lol:

Pretty evident who's acting like a bot on this thread Roxy - and if you think it's me then you're about as sane as the leader of the Green Party when it comes to Wolves :)

You are actually just a total moron.

Keep up the sterling work in turning people off Sinn Fein.

Il say this for Ollie Moran, at least he is a capable speaker unlike that halfwit ye are running in Cork north central

Wolves live in plenty of countries. An ecosystem is only complete when it has its apex predators. We should re-wild the large parts of Ireland that aren't really suitable for agriculture and let them at it.

Wilderness (clue is in the name) of Yellowstone Park. To put it in context Yellowstone Park is almost 9,000 Km2 in area, and all of county Cork is 7,500Km2.

Can you imagine the carnage a pack of wolves could do to livestock and pets living near woods that they inhabit, not to mention the threat to human population. Unlike in Yellowstone Park here's no place on the island of Ireland that would be remote enough to have a pack of wolves marauding without presenting a threat to the populace.

But shur, let's herd all the people into towns and cities and leave the countryside for wild animals. What do you mean how are farmers expected to grow our foodstuff. We can get it flown in........oh wait a minute :lol:

You are actually just a total moron.

Keep up the sterling work in turning people off Sinn Fein.

Il say this for Ollie Moran, at least he is a capable speaker unlike that halfwit ye are running in Cork north central

Less of the ad hominem attacks. Mate. :lol:

Wolves live in plenty of countries. An ecosystem is only complete when it has its apex predators. We should re-wild the large parts of Ireland that aren't really suitable for agriculture and let them at it.

I'd have thought mankind is an apex predator. If you want it to be the wolf who/what curtails them only mankind.

With your apex predator and re-wilding do you think we should reintroduce the Bears? Less likely to maraud around in packs I'd have thought so maybe easier to keep on top of.

I'd have thought mankind is an apex predator. If you want it to be the wolf who/what curtails them only mankind.

With your apex predator and re-wilding do you think we should reintroduce the Bears? Less likely to maraud around in packs I'd have thought so maybe easier to keep on top of.

Not really an apex predator, we're not hunting deer in the same numbers or ways that wolves would. If there was sufficient food available to them, wolves would stay the fuck away from humans. The biggest concern would be sheep, but why the fuck are we raising so many sheep? They're not worth what goes into them. Fuck all people eat lamb or mutton.

Edit: I like your idea about bears, but let's see how we get on with the wolves first.

No what I am explicitly saying is the day before a byelection you post a thread attacking the greens with a story that is two months old.

While yesterday you were attacking the Belfast Telegraph for running a months old story on John Finucane pissing n public.

As you might say yourself, your lack of self awareness is staggering.

There you go SoundMan you are being equated to a newspaper of a city of 500,000 people, what are your readership figures these days?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼