arsene wanker

liam2me said:
you can tell that your a newbie, i was a west ham fan back when we were in the championship, not like most irish soccer fans who don't know anything outside the big 4

That's torn it.......

We're fucked.....the sports forum is going to blow.

MonTheHoops said:
Liam if ignorance is bliss you've a smile like a fucking Cheshire cat.

Did West Ham only exist when you started supporting them?

Saw your manager on Goals on Sunday last weekend, confirming what a boring and arrogant prick he is and defending West Ham's start to the season and the Argentinians issue.

Start of the season you predicted West Ham would win the Uefa Cup. You have to beat the big sides to win it, like...............Palermo.
we're talking about recent times you fuckwit, your as bad as the english who keep on about 1966

Fitzy has serious competition for the title next year, serious competition... lame is ante post favourite for idiot of the year

liam2me said:
we're talking about recent times you fuckwit, your as bad as the english who keep on about 1966

Ah ok recent times:

These guys never cheated a day in their lives:

200px-Berkovic-israel-flag01.jpg

The Israeli flag for effect Lame.

joecole.JPG

And these lads played it as honest as the day is long

JulianDicks.JPG

5872-whfccfc08119801.jpg

liam2me said:
and as for hacking players down, well i'd like to see an instance in teh last 2 seasons when players have been deliberaletly taken out of it by west ham players like arsenal do

now i don't watch many feeder club games but didn't reo-coker DO essien last season. that's "an instance" Lame. hopeless

ha still not recent times MON, recent times in my mind is since the start of the current managers term, before that everything has been different, otherwise they would have kept the manager, not too hard for the sports forum idiots to understand, seeing as most of them are about

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Rostah

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼