arsene wanker

Can't way I have any major problem with Wenger. Less prone to hissy-fits than Fergie or Mourinho, more keen on speaking his mind than Benitez and as knowledgeable as any of them. Fabulous manager whose team play football the way it should be played.

Philby said:
Can't way I have any major problem with Wenger. Less prone to hissy-fits than Fergie or Mourinho, more keen on speaking his mind than Benitez and as knowledgeable as any of them. Fabulous manager whose team play football the way it should be played.

Philby = Charlie George.

liam2me said:
nah i just despise arsene wenger and his tactics and his lies and the dishonesty he instils in his players, would love to see him get done

There feck all in those allegations and to be honest I couldnt give a shit, whilst backhanders may be wrong it probably happens in all sports and will continue. The bbc have comer of it looking like a bunch of tools.
Regarding Wenger, I dont see how his tactics can be despised, coming from me an Man U fan I rate Wenger as probably the best manager in the premiership, he has an eye for players that most would love to have, that list is endless. Hes a fantastic manager, despite looking a little smarmy....

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼