Arab/Israeli conflict between Syria, Palestine & Israel

How anyone could support Palestine is beyond me. Fucking savages. Those 2 videos of the poor German girl dead in the back of the truck semi naked and her leg twisted in the wrong direction and people spitting on her dead body and the other video of the Israeli girl being dragged away from her boyfriend and on to a bike pleading for her life as shes probably being driven off to be gang raped and murdered are haunting.

Fuck those backward Hamas savages. Fuck them. Hope they get wiped out by the Israeli army.
2,171 Palestinian children were killed by Israel in 20 years, what did this innocent children do to deserve being killed by the state of Israel, where is your compassion for them?

Supporting Nazis and having general support for the Germans are two very different things in 1939.

Oh dear Jesus. Godwin's Law. 😭 You've gone in too early.

Laughable response. You clearly have no clue of the situation and have nothing but complete ignorance of it if you believe there are similarities between the two. If you formed a reasoned argument then drive on and I'd love to hear it.

A quick look at the below still tell you the level of international support Palestine has from the international community that's sympathetic of their cause an critical of the Israeli state. There's nothing in that that's comparable to Germany in the 1940s. I'm not even sure how anyone would even begin to see similarities.

If you have a strong position on something the that's fine. But don't be making stupid comments.

Oh dear Jesus. Godwin's Law. 😭 You've gone in too early.

Laughable response. You clearly have no clue of the situation and have nothing but complete ignorance of it if you believe there are similarities between the two. If you formed a reasoned argument then drive on and I'd love to hear it.

A quick look at the below still tell you the level of international support Palestine has from the international community that's sympathetic of their cause an critical of the Israeli state. There's nothing in that that's comparable to Germany in the 1940s. I'm not even sure how anyone would even begin to see similarities.

If you have a strong position on something the that's fine. But don't be making stupid comments.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

UCC Music Recitals

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼