An Open Letter....

Do ye just give Pairc Ui Rinn a buzz or what?

No. It is nationwide, hence why I said check www.gaa.ie. Think it is 500 for each county. Also need to pick hurling or football or both I suppose! €75 last year. I'm sure you could find info from last year if you checked the gaa website.

Those season tickets if ya buy one does that mean you'll defo get a AI ticket if you need one? I presume these tickets a re scanned at all league games too?

Those season tickets if ya buy one does that mean you'll defo get a AI ticket if you need one? I presume these tickets a re scanned at all league games too?

once you've attended 75% of the games throughout the year, both league and championship, you'll get your All Ireland ticket.

Can't let this go without mentioning the Rock after the game. Now there's a man who'd you'd assume is a "hurling man" as opposed to the "well I'm a hurling man myself" tossers, but you could see by his reaction afterwards the genuine passion and grá he obviously has for the Cork footballers too.

His reaction mirrored a lot of the genuine long-suffering football fans around me, it was such an outpouring of emotion for all of us who have endured such heartbreak in CP over the last few years. Fair play to him. Genuine Cork GAA legend!

TBF he has a Munster Senior Football championship medal so he wouldnt be one I'd assume as an out and out hurling man myself

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Roscoe

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼