Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Damo has to come in , brings a Warrior type variant specification and allows MC to conduct operations int he Quarter Back Role.
Kingston on with 20 mins off the Cuff and white boots leading Limerick a merry dance . Need i say Lehane could start if we have Groundhog/toiler/Farmhand in along side him.
your best work yet 👏

'farmhand' in particular gave me a good laugh

Damo has to come in , brings a Warrior type variant specification and allows MC to conduct operations int he Quarter Back Role.
Kingston on with 20 mins off the Cuff and white boots leading Limerick a merry dance . Need i say Lehane could start if we have Groundhog/toiler/Farmhand in along side him.

Deploying Damo in the Defensive Guard role would give MC the protection he needs at Quarterback alright, it might even be worth bringing in TOM in the Tackle role.. good thinking. In that case I'd go with Kingston and ROF as the two wide receivers, and DF at 11.

Go Cork Rebels

Deploying Damo in the Defensive Guard role would give MC the protection he needs at Quarterback alright, it might even be worth bringing in TOM in the Tackle role.. good thinking. In that case I'd go with Kingston and ROF as the two wide receivers, and DF at 11.

Go Cork Rebels

Jimmy and MOE, their interest piqued with someone having a tackle role, are volunteering for the tight-end gig! ;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Libertines
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

22nd Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼