Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Ah as I thought, another bluffer
Maybe, you should think before you post.

But look don’t let it get in the way of your big reveal if indeed you have something very surprising to tell the world on who KOD works for. Let’s be having you or did you just look at the Mrs in bed this morning and go aww Fock it I’ll go have an argument on an anonymous website instead 😂

Maybe, you should think before you post.

But look don’t let it get in the way of your big reveal if indeed you have something very surprising to tell the world on who KOD works for. Let’s be having you or did you just look at the Mrs in bed this morning and go aww Fock it I’ll go have an argument on an anonymous website instead 😂
I asked you a question and you refuse to answer it . For someone who seems to believe you have all the answers, you have nothing to reply, that says it all

I’ll ask you one last time

Who is Kevin O Donovan accountable to?

Above is exactly where we are. Lovely communicators and lets all gather round the fireside . This kind of shite would not be tolerated in Kilkenny.
That’s absolutely gas HM cause only this morning I spoke with someone on one of our recently badly defeated Cork teams.. and he was telling me about all the unbelievable prep they had done in terms of team meetings, team talks and motivational speakers in etc
And they were hammered..

I asked you a question and you refuse to answer it . For someone who seems to believe you have all the answers, you have nothing to reply, that says it all

I’ll ask you one last time

Who is Kevin O Donovan accountable to?
As anyone would know, who an employee is accountable to is stated in the contract of employment.
The SOP and normal Corporate Governance is that the CEO reports to the Board.
The composition of that board depends on the structure of the organization.
If you know anything about Cork GAA I don’t have to explain it anymore for you.

Schools focused development. Fully resourced. 1000 players getting top level coaching until they are 19 years of age.
8/9 divisional panels also like before.

That’s the way. Not like rebel og with a panel of 50 at 15 years of age. A panel of 36 at 16 years of age. That set up is so mind bogglingly stupid.
That’s before you even look at some of the fellas involved. Some great guys but omg some very weak too.
Thanks Jimmy. I have a few thoughts about this but it might be better to start a separate thread on it.

Above is exactly where we are. Lovely communicators and lets all gather round the fireside . This kind of shite would not be tolerated in Kilkenny.
Kilkenny aren't the benchmark anymore though. They have as many problems underage as any county and could easily go a while yet before landing any Liam McCarthys.
I'm just suggesting maybe we should be open to mentors from any background not just hurling.
Kinnerick is touted as the best coach out there but is firstly a football man. So by some comments here he shouldn't be anywhere near an inter county set up as he didn't play hurling at that level

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼