Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

These far right protests are being financed by foreign governments that are hostile to the EU. I suspect these so called protesters are being paid to act up. They have no standing or support whatsoever in the community. Many of the protests are a scam.

In some cases the protesters turn up. Protest for not more than 20 mins. Film themselves protesting and then leave the location. I suspect they do this because once they upload the video of their protest to social media they get paid. In other words it's a scam.

In some cases the protesters turn up. Protest for not more than 20 mins. Film themselves protesting and then leave the location. I suspect they do this because once they upload the video of their protest to social media they get paid. In other words it's a scam.
That's correct 👌, they are all paid by foreign nazis, right down to old men with walking sticks ,great observation, its all a scam😃

Malachy Steenson :lol!::lol!:
Funny how these grifters drag in fools like you, like shooting fish in a barrel. Don't forget your hood.
images

These far right protests are being financed by foreign governments that are hostile to the EU. I suspect these so called protesters are being paid to act up. They have no standing or support whatsoever in the community. Many of the protests are a scam.
The woman I saw in Wexford a few weeks ago complaining that she can't get to see her GP for weeks seemed fairly genuine.

Malachy Steenson :lol!::lol!:
Funny how these grifters drag in fools like you, like shooting fish in a barrel. Don't forget your hood.
images
You are such a sad little man. Anyone who shows concern over their country's future is a homophobe, racist, xenophobic, nazi.
Do you have children, how's the future looking for them? Housing, services, medical care, from what I've picked up on here you don't seem to be much of a father to be honest. I have 2 very good black friends, there are mixed race people and immigrants at these protests but you are really such a plonker you are incapable of any critical thought. A sad little man with biceps on his thumbs is what you're whole life is about.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

6th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼