Recent content by Westerman

1. W

Nash and White Rabbit Next Victims

Dear god, McCurtain Street is now an attractive urban environment for people in the city to enjoy. Some people just hate change.
  2. W

Harty Cup 2022/23

Midleton CBS 1-16 CBC 0-8 after 40 minutes.
  3. W

Flood warning for Cork

Jesus... if he did a zoom call I can only imagine the comments on here....get a grip.
  4. W

Rugby World Cup 2023

There are bonus points, same as champions cup., 4 tries and losing by 7 or less. Fiji got two against Wales, which could be crucial. But if they had made that kick at the end then australia would have not gotten the losing bonus. If tied on points at the end it goes to scoring difference I think.
  5. W

The Official Athletics Thread

Mageean interview was so good. What a class lady. So gutted for her but she most definitely can hold her head high.
  6. W

She left it all out there. Superb running.
  7. W

O' Sullivan beat her pb by 5 seconds. That's a superb run.
  8. W

2023 Intermediate A hurling

I hadn't heard that, thanks for the info. He would be some addition for sure. If he got a bit of hurling under his belt he would obviously be one of the best in this grade.
  9. W

Keane gone back to Aussie Rules so not going to be involved.
  10. W

2023 Premier Intermediate hurling

Leahy is a super free taker but not much else. He never does enough from open play for me.
  11. W

This grade looks incredibly open this year. No team standing out. Midleton and Sars 2nd teams usually weaken by the time we get to knockout. 4 draws in two of the groups first round matches, cloughduv gone backwards, Ballygiblin missing Keane so unlikely to be good enough. On paper Lisgoold are...
  12. W

Junior Hurling 2020

I think you might want to reconsider this post, not only winning one county but two!! The porter in woods was obviously top quality....
  13. W

Intermediate A hurling 2021

Yes momentum was important, but I think it also reinforces the view that the quality of most of the teams playing at the two lowest intermediate grades is really not much better than that of the best junior clubs out there. Lisgoold's toughest game during their two county wins this year was...
  14. W

Junior Hurling 2021

On the day Lisgoold were still the better team, but only just. Dromtariffe were the second best divisional winners last year, and are a strong side. Not sure it will be a procession though as St Itas will be no pushover. Imokilly have had the county sown up for the last few years and while Itas...
  15. W

Junior Hurling 2021

Threw it away?? Really? Lisgoold were missing their best forward and free taker injured and when he came on off the bench for the last 10 minutes he got sent off straight away! And Lisgoold still won.