Recent content by Fermoylad

1. F

Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

She answered none of his questions sums up the greens tbh. She might want to close off her twitter comments like rodders has done. :lol!::lol!:
  2. F

Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Thi knabout? What did he mean by this? 🤔
  3. F

Eurovision

The piano playing could do with a lot more embellishment but I prefer this version
  4. F

Eurovision

All those flegs. Gobbless.
  5. F

Eurovision

We made it to the finals on Saturday? I didn't watch as couldn't be arsed. I might watch Saturday for the craic.
  6. F

Eurovision

Clearly been sheltered from death metal all these years. This is not death metal but this type of music is not new. Still though I dunno if I'd rate the actual song as "good"
  7. F

Immigration Thread

I wouldn't be the best judge of crowds but I got this..
  8. F

Immigration Thread

9. F

Immigration Thread

Corporations love that shit. It's a cosy club between corporations, NGOs and the government and the average person ain't in it.
  10. F

Religion of peace. Thread 175429

I hope so. It will be interesting to see how many votes Shaykh Dr. Umar Al-Qadri receives in the euro elections.
  11. F

Religion of peace. Thread 175429

You say this like we won't be in the same position very soon
  12. F

Welcome Palestine

Its saddening. The only time people actually organised and protested the government en masse in recent memory was the water protests and in hindsight I'm not sure if that was even a benefit for us. But protesting the housing crisis or healthcare would absolutely be for the right reasons.
  13. F

Welcome Palestine

They'll protest this. But won't organise and protest about the housing crisis or healthcare which they will experience very soon when they leave college. It's bizarre they are protesting stuff which will have no effect on the country in which they live in. Same with the George Floyd. Colleges...
  14. F

NHL playoffs

I'll be watching. I've an aunt in Peabody MA. Went to a couple games in the times I've been over there to meet family etc.
  15. F

Immigration Thread

Or that actually. Thready is probably right.