Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Darragh Stakelum, Darragh Lohan, Keith Smyth all playing today, all going well.
Those lads are inferior players IMO to our own Mícheál Mullins and Ben Cunningham at their same age yet the management seem very reluctant to give them a run.
A Particular pity for Mullins - he's only going to play junior hurling this year.
Both have been injured for most of the league

Well he could be playing Senior A if he wanted to. He would get a transfer to Na Piarsaigh straight away and wouldn’t have to wait 96 weeks . Might be better move for him to develop as a player
Could get a straight transfer as it’s his father’s club. He is playing 6th tier hurling . Doesn’t play with a college and Seandun don’t have a team .

You can get a transfer to your father’s club straight away I think . Seamus Harnedy plays junior A but has imokilly . I’m just saying that it’s going to be hard to improve as player playing only junior a city championship .

Like I said most have the option playing senior with college and division . In this case he doesn’t have that option . He is doing a trade I think and no Seandun senior team. His other option is to move clubs and get a straight transfer to Na Piarsaigh.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Seeger Sessions Revival (Bruce Springsteen)
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Rostah

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼