Joey Barton - A gent if ever there was one!

Some of things Joey has done in life show his true character. An absolute low life bully.

Yes, some of the female pundits are awful, but so are plenty of the male ones.

The fact people are willing to row in behind a cretin like him, makes me worry even more for humanity tbh.

He's obviously done and said a hell of a lot of idiotic things in his lifetime, but he comes across much better here than I thought he would.

Certainly on the female football commentator issue, where he puts forward more reasoned & less aggro arguments than he typically does on Twitter.

He's obviously done and said a hell of a lot of idiotic things in his lifetime, but he comes across much better here than I thought he would.

Certainly on the female football commentator issue, where he puts forward more reasoned & less aggro arguments than he typically does on Twitter.

He's a absolute scrote and a dangerous one at that. Just cos he can quote. Milton or whoever doesn't make him anything else. A complete lowlife

Josephine Barton 😂😂😂
I had no idea he could speak so coherently, he certainly only uses Twitter to be provocative and wind up people. Fair play to him on the rainbow laces, I never knew he was the first.

He's an absolute scrote and a dangerous one at that. Just cos he can quote. Milton or whoever doesn't make him anything else. A complete lowlife
Correct. A scumbag. He’s articulate for sure but no less a scumbag for that. His argument falls apart with even the smallest scrutiny.

What qualifications are needed to become a pundit? How does it harm anyone to have female pundits/presenters? Despite actual evidence and research on affirmative action and its benefits why does he rail so hard against it? On what basis does he oppose it? He’s never answered any of those questions. The irony is of course is if were asked any of those questions he’d attack the interviewer to distract from the fact he can’t answer any of them.

The two lads interviewing him there seem like they really know their way around a football pitch.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Darragh O Rourke & Nicole Lonegan

Seventy Seven, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼