Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

No what I am explicitly saying is the day before a byelection you post a thread attacking the greens with a story that is two months old.

While yesterday you were attacking the Belfast Telegraph for running a months old story on John Finucane pissing n public.

As you might say yourself, your lack of self awareness is staggering.

TODAY I referenced a story that RTE's Morning Ireland ran TODAY. Your paranoia seems to know no bounds.

I am commenting on articles in the media that are currently (Today) in the mainstream media. Surely even you can grasp that.

BTW, do you think the Greens were right to come out with this policy at any stage?

TODAY I referenced a story that RTE's Morning Ireland ran TODAY. Your paranoia seems to know no bounds.

I am commenting on articles in the media that are currently (Today) in the mainstream media. Surely even you can grasp that.

BTW, do you think the Greens were right to come out with this policy at any stage?

It's an old story.

This has been pointed out to you, you massive hypocrite.

"John Finucane was spoken to by officers following a late-night incident in the city centre.

He urinated in the street after being "caught short" after attending a social function.

He was issued with a community resolution notice - a means of dealing with less serious offences which avoids a formal prosecution.

The incident occurred in the Cathedral Quarter area on June 29 this year.

The 39-year-old is the Sinn Fein candidate for North Belfast."

Of course he shouldn't have done it and he has apologised for doing it but the juicy story was sat on until it could be used at an opportune time like DUP Dodds' seat being in trouble. Surely the story about a Lord Mayor getting caught short would have come to light long before this given that it happened months ago.

And just in case any of their readers had forgotten -
"The 39-year-old is the Sinn Fein candidate for North Belfast"

Plus ca change with the BelTel

The fact that the resident SF bot is now under instructions to target the Greens must be a sign that they now see them as a threat.

The fact that the resident SF bot is now under instructions to target the Greens must be a sign that they now see them as a threat.

Utterly transparent and predictable.

Going on the recent local and European elections people are fed up with Sinn Fein's negative message.

Attscking the Greens will only lose them more votes imo.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Outsiders X Africa Day: Let The Pen Speak

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼