YouTube acting the langer

Handy Run

No more exploring without turning on your watch history.

Trying to promote shorts to be more like TikTok.

That's the shite I've to put up with using a third party client (revanced) like. Must be a nightmare on their own app.

Fuck off YouTube, you're giving yourself cancer you dopey cunt

They’re a bunch of cowardly good for nothing pricks, the dirty little hures making me watch a number of rotten aul fucken ads.

Sorted the ads.

But does anyone have a solution to 'Video paused. Continue watching?' when listening to a music playlist?

I've googled and tried lots with no success. Very frustrating.

I don't like the tech giants one bit but I'll never condemn Youtube/Google. Youtube literally has everything, it's my favourite site on the internet by a mile (no offence proc tech nerds).

From learning a new language to how to re-pressurise your specific gas boiler. The ads are annoying but it's a small price to pay IMO.

I don't like the tech giants one bit but I'll never condemn Youtube/Google. Youtube literally has everything, it's my favourite site on the internet by a mile (no offence proc tech nerds).

From learning a new language to how to re-pressurise your specific gas boiler. The ads are annoying but it's a small price to pay IMO.
I love it too, it has alot of obscure music that you cant stream or find a physical copy of. Quality may not be great, but its there.

I'd accept the ads if they didn't make the platform unusable. They're longer than a lot of short videos and come in at exactly the right time to destro a video's rhythm

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pillow Queens
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

5th Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Blues Jam (Players Welcome)

The Nest at Coughlan's, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼