Women going to the pub on their own.

Is there anything that can be done to get this a norm.
Often at 9 or so at night I go to the pub on my own.
The Missus does not always go but she has never considered going on her own.
You all know that the PROC has been be the forerunner in breaking old nonsensical traditions . I have a feeling after this post things will change.
The world of women will thank us.
I have gone on my own on holidays, but I rarely go to pubs full stop. It annoys me going for dinner and the staff rarely check if you're okay when you're on your own. Things like forgetting to come back after saying I needed to study the wine list another bit.

I have gone on my own on holidays, but I rarely go to pubs full stop. It annoys me going for dinner and the staff rarely check if you're okay when you're on your own. Things like forgetting to come back after saying I needed to study the wine list another bit.
simpsons-loner.gif

vzU.gif

Half pint .

Nothing lady like about supping a pint

I don't mind women drinking a pint of cider or a lager (once there's a dash of lime in it), but women should quite simply not be allowed order pints of stout.

By all means let them have a glass, but women drinking pints of stout is just wrong and tbh pisses me off.

Particularly Beamish for some reason. I go into a fit of rage when I see a woman with a pint of Beamish. Even if she was really hot, I'd actually refuse her advances on the grounds of her drinking a pint of Beamish.

I don't mind women drinking a pint of cider or a lager (once there's a dash of lime in it), but women should quite simply not be allowed order pints of stout.

By all means let them have a glass, but women drinking pints of stout is just wrong and tbh pisses me off.

Particularly Beamish for some reason. I go into a fit of rage when I see a woman with a pint of Beamish. Even if she was really hot, I'd actually refuse her advances on the grounds of her drinking a pint of Beamish.
Imagine her bringing you back to her place, You wake up next morning to go for a piss and you notice she has pebble dashed the bowl,

Imagine her bringing you back to her place, You wake up next morning to go for a piss and you notice she has pebble dashed the bowl,
Even worse when you're recreating a scene from Anal Armageddon Vol. 6 and you pull out suddenly, only to have your knob and the bed covered in Beamish and curry chips

That's what the Lounge is for

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Blades
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

7th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Skazz

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼