Woke School Alert...

Just how does one go about purging one's contempt anyway? I'd imagine mine would go something like this:

Apologise to the court and agree to follow their direction.

In this case, the court have dispensed with the necessity for him to apologise, such is their willingness to end this utter insanity, but Mr Burke repeatedly refuses to abide by the order to stay away from the school. That is the beginning, middle and end of this matter. No matter how much people try to muddy the waters and pretend that it has anything to do with pronouns.

In this case, the court have dispensed with the necessity for him to apologise, such is their willingness to end this utter insanity, but Mr Burke repeatedly refuses to abide by the order to stay away from the school. That is the beginning, middle and end of this matter. No matter how much people try to muddy the waters and pretend that it has anything to do with pronouns.
Oh, I've been trying to explain ad nauseum to people that it's about him not agreeing to stay away from the school.

Sounds fair enough, and there's not much to debate, I don't think.

Enoch is making a playing a blinder in pawning the legal business 🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Ward
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Raising Amazing

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼