Woke School Alert...

For a so called educated intelligent person, he, and the rest of his family are a shower of thick eejits.

Every now and then I feel a little bit of pity for him and his siblings - they've been brainwashed beyond belief by their parents and any chance of a 'normal' life for any of them is gone - no employer would touch them now given all of their carry on with this case and others - absolutely unemployable.

But then I see/hear the carry on that they get up to in the courtroom and think, nah, fuck them, they bring it all on themselves.

Every now and then I feel a little bit of pity for him and his siblings - they've been brainwashed beyond belief by their parents and any chance of a 'normal' life for any of them is gone - no employer would touch them now given all of their carry on with this case and others - absolutely unemployable.

But then I see/hear the carry on that they get up to in the courtroom and think, nah, fuck them, they bring it all on themselves.
I blame their psycho mother as she looks like a total domineering loonbag. The father reminds me of Mrs. Bucket's husband.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Declan O'Rourke
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

19th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Longlegs (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:10pm

More events ▼