The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

I've a few SSB m8s IRL who say much the same as what you just said.

My what's app group was hopping last night.

Smug bastards the lot of ye. I can only hope VanGuire provides us with some comedy Saturday in return.

I need names and numbers so they can be reported for treason please.

Watched the game last night. Sancho is very lucky to have Slabhead as a criticism magnet.

If Sancho had Harry’s self belief there might be a player there. (God help ye if Harry had Sanchos confidence)

Sancho has been a huge disappointment. No excuse for lack of effort. He’s throwing out performances similar to what Rashford did last year and Trent this year.

Disinterested and zero application. Unlike the other two he hasn’t banked enough goodwill from supporters to try and come out of his funk. I’m not a huge fan of Antony but at least he has a bit of fight in him and doesn’t hide.

ETH and the club have been really patient with JS. The least he could do is run around a bit and track back. There’s a player there but he has zero balls and that’s not a good trait for a United player.

At €350k a week no-one will touch him either. Makeweight in a Bellingham deal would suit all.

It is very easy for utd lads on here to blame McGuire always ,but if he is that bad a player what does that say of the manager who keeps selecting him.Is he above criticism. Imho De Gea was at fault for the 1st and 3rd goals

It is very easy for utd lads on here to blame McGuire always ,but if he is that bad a player what does that say of the manager who keeps selecting him.Is he above criticism. Imho De Gea was at fault for the 1st and 3rd goals
I agree but not sure what the manager can do when his 2 starting CB's are injured? Lindelof & Shaw maybe but Shaw clearly isn't fully fit either.

Although I actually couldn't care about the EL, I've said all season I'd like to see them out of it the manner of the performance and goals conceded is an absolute farce. This should have been game over in the first half of the first leg and then to go on a concede 5 without reply is shameful.

If they finish in the top 4 which is looking likely and have already secured a cup I'm happy with that season. Stopping the noisy neighbors getting a treble would be a bonus although unlikely

He selected him because of injuries.

Do you think Klopp liked selecting Nat Phillips?

You SSB.

I need names and numbers so they can be reported for treason please.

Watched the game last night. Sancho is very lucky to have Slabhead as a criticism magnet.

If Sancho had Harry’s self belief there might be a player there. (God help ye if Harry had Sanchos confidence)

Sancho has been a huge disappointment. No excuse for lack of effort. He’s throwing out performances similar to what Rashford did last year and Trent this year.

Disinterested and zero application. Unlike the other two he hasn’t banked enough goodwill from supporters to try and come out of his funk. I’m not a huge fan of Antony but at least he has a bit of fight in him and doesn’t hide.

ETH and the club have been really patient with JS. The least he could do is run around a bit and track back. There’s a player there but he has zero balls and that’s not a good trait for a United player.

At €350k a week no-one will touch him either. Makeweight in a Bellingham deal would suit all.

As per previous post - recent high profile transfers from Bundesliga to EPL have generally been disappointing - Keita, Werner, Havertz , Sancho have all struggled or are struggling to make any consistent impact.
Maybe Bellingham would be the exception (he has certainly made more of an impact for England than Sancho) but seems to be extra risk in buying big from Germany!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Blues Jam (Players Welcome)

The Nest at Coughlan's, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼