The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Didn’t see all the game but saw this goal. I know Maguire wanted it and he had a tiny bit of time but De Gea should know his audience and know passing to Maguire with his back to play is a bad idea. Sevilla set the trap on him though and deserve credit for it, showed De Gea the pass to Maguire and 3 of them pounced perfectly on him. They’d have worked on that.

United could be under pressure for top 4 if Maguire and Lindelof are the centre half pairing to see out the season. Not sure there’s much behind them to take advantage of any poor results though.

Didn’t see all the game but saw this goal. I know Maguire wanted it and he had a tiny bit of time but De Gea should know his audience and know passing to Maguire with his back to play is a bad idea. Sevilla set the trap on him though and deserve credit for it, showed De Gea the pass to Maguire and 3 of them pounced perfectly on him. They’d have worked on that.

United could be under pressure for top 4 if Maguire and Lindelof are the centre half pairing to see out the season. Not sure there’s much behind them to take advantage of any poor results though.
There must be some young lad in the U 21s who is better than Maguire at this stage.

I'm not joking either.

It’s not a coincidence that ETH is the first manager to drop him and then win something. The harder Maguire tries, the worse he gets. He needs to move and United need to move him. Everyone wins!

Not quote everyone Shabbs.

Watching Harry MemeGuire try to play football is utterly compelling.

Somewhere between a 5 car pile-up and watching a dog trying to conjugate latin verbs.

Not quote everyone Shabbs.

Watching Harry MemeGuire try to play football is utterly compelling.

Somewhere between a 5 car pile-up and watching a dog trying to conjugate latin verbs.
I've a few SSB m8s IRL who say much the same as what you just said.

My what's app group was hopping last night.

Smug bastards the lot of ye. I can only hope VanGuire provides us with some comedy Saturday in return.

It'd have a handy run in. Who's going to catch them? Spurs???? Don't make me vomit into my own scorn.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

3rd Aug 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼