The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

The Berch was woeful on Sunday alright. I’d still be tempted to start him against Burnley only because it’s relatively low risk and we will need to have all players fully up to speed towards the business end of the season. If the Sobo injury is as bad as feared then pushing Trent into midfield (seeing as though he has made up his mind that he is no longer a defender) and having Bradley as right back may be the way to go.

The Berch was woeful on Sunday alright. I’d still be tempted to start him against Burnley only because it’s relatively low risk and we will need to have all players fully up to speed towards the business end of the season. If the Sobo injury is as bad as feared then pushing Trent into midfield (seeing as though he has made up his mind that he is no longer a defender) and having Bradley as right back may be the way to go.
I was defensive of Gravenberch but he was way out of his depth on Sunday. He has been decent against lower opposition but he has a lot to learn. He is still very young though but no real excuse for his poor effort levels on Sunday.

Trent to mid has to happen now. We have Gomez, Bradley, Robertson and soon Tsimikas for full back slots. All are more able defensively than Trent. The key part there being he has his mind made up that he's a midfielder so we can utilise his top class creativity from there.

Must be noted he wasn’t inverted on Sunday and looked very poor and often disinterested as a result. He really has his heart and mind set on playing in midfield.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Meadhbh Walsh
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

6th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼