The Official 2022 Idiot Of The Year Poll

Who Is The Official 2022 Idiot Of The Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure what you mean by that tbh, the 10 on the poll, with one or two exceptions, are the leading idiots of the year, they were nominated and seconded, and so they are on the poll on merit.

Maybe you think IOTY is past it's sell by date? That's a conversation for another day.
I'm afraid that is my thinking, Rox. For whatever reason we don't have the Liams and Pointys and Dans (of former years) and the place doesn't have the energy either. In many ways, it's amazing that it has survived so long and is still kicking, but it ain't the force it was.

I'm afraid that is my thinking, Rox. For whatever reason we don't have the Liams and Pointys and Dans (of former years) and the place doesn't have the energy either. In many ways, it's amazing that it has survived so long and is still kicking, but it ain't the force it was.
I suppose what's app and the like are where many ex posters are having the bantz nowadays. 🤔

In the spirit of Christmas I've decided to cast a vote, however a vote is not an endorsement of the worst IOTY ever.

Even though he may be lagging behind slightly I want to give Liam2me every chance of making an epic comeback.

Silkbeard has 13 valid votes

Drucker has 10 valid votes.

Matlock has 10 valid votes.

Meridian has 10 valid votes.

I will love it if someone pips Silkbeard at the post. 🙏

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th Aug 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

DJ Mossy (Crystal Bar)