The Hurling Thread

Can we now lay the absolute bs notion that KK are the second best team in the country, and potentially the only ones who can challenge Limerick, to rest?

Getting "in Limerick's faces", being physical with them, might make the team that loses against them feel less s*** but it's still a losing game.

Limerick weren't even out of third gear today and they swatted KK aside.
Going to take something more f*****g clever than getting in their faces to bring Limerick down.

Great to see KK being taken apart though - and how s*** are their supporters?
Got15 or so golden years with Cody and Co yet after a few barren years they completely abandon the cause. Outnumbered about 20 to 1 today in PuC I reckon.
Sad bunch.

Can we now lay the absolute bs notion that KK are the second best team in the country, and potentially the only ones who can challenge Limerick, to rest?

Getting "in Limerick's faces", being physical with them, might make the team that loses against them feel less s*** but it's still a losing game.

Limerick weren't even out of third gear today and they swatted KK aside.
Going to take something more f*****g clever than getting in their faces to bring Limerick down.

Great to see KK being taken apart though - and how s*** are their supporters?
Got15 or so golden years with Cody and Co yet after a few barren years they completely abandon the cause. Outnumbered about 20 to 1 today in PuC I reckon.
Sad bunch.
Surely this notion was based on last years All Ireland Final where they gave Limerick a serious game and annihilated Clare in the semi. Better than our shambolic performance the year before anyway. I also don’t like them one bit but it doesn’t mean they weren’t the 2nd best team last year.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Murry
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Nov 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Ruben Berrios Septet

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼