The County Board Complaints Thread

Does Frank Need To Go

• Total voters
what’s so excellent about it so? 🤣
They played a blinder. Leaked a version that was not going to happen and that would be unacceptable to many. This doesn’t seem so bad now and shouldn’t have too much opposition. They’ll have gotten what they wanted all along. And even if its 500k for 10 years that’s an extra 5 million to pay off the debt.

They played a blinder. Leaked a version that was not going to happen and that would be unacceptable to many. This doesn’t seem so bad now and shouldn’t have too much opposition. They’ll have gotten what they wanted all along. And even if its 500k for 10 years that’s an extra 5 million to pay off the debt.
So them leaking false agreements to null us into a fit of rage is playing a blinder? And where are you getting 500k a year from? I hope to fcuk you’re not a club delegate! 🤣

So them leaking false agreements to null us into a fit of rage is playing a blinder? And where are you getting 500k a year from? I hope to fcuk you’re not a club delegate! 🤣
I made that up as an example of what it’s worth over 10 years. Those nulled into a fit of rage overreacted a bit in fairness.

Edit: previous figure was lower than 500k. My mistake!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pierce Turner
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Oct 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Dmac Burns

The Pav, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼