Is suicide a selfish act?

• Yes

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • No

Votes: 41 63.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 8 12.3%

• Total voters
Think I mentioned this before but I believe it’s worth mentioning again as I think it has great significance.

Rugby ref Nigel Owens in his earlier days struggled with his sexuality and his mental health issues.
He attempted suicide. His parents said to him afterwards that if he ever contemplated doing it again that he should take their lives first as it would not be worth their while having to continue living without him.

It hit him hard obviously and gave him a very different perspective on the impact his actions would have on those who were left behind.
Wow 👏👏👏bravo parents

😕
A guy I knew in Málaga went to his mother's apartment and jumped from the seventh floor.
My ex wife’s best mate in Romania 🇷🇴
Jumped 12 floors
Gone
All because a cunt we used travel to Romania 🇷🇴 with who had started funding her education
But stopped when she refused sex
She was last year on a media journalist effort in college,
We knew f all about what was going on for 6/7 months

Worse thing was we’d plenty of bobs in our pockets and if we knew obviously we’d have sorted it-
Only thing we could do was bribe cemetery officials as she was orthodox and suicides aren’t allowed to be buried in conscreared ground

To enable her to be buried in tbe main part of the cemetery.
PS the orange cunt who causes this just went home to his wife and lived on as normal.

My ex wife’s best mate in Romania 🇷🇴
Jumped 12 floors
Gone
All because a cunt we used travel to Romania 🇷🇴 with who had started funding her education
But stopped when she refused sex
She was last year on a media journalist effort in college,
We knew f all about what was going on for 6/7 months

Worse thing was we’d plenty of bobs in our pockets and if we knew obviously we’d have sorted it-
Only thing we could do was bribe cemetery officials as she was orthodox and suicides aren’t allowed to be buried in conscreared ground

To enable her to be buried in tbe main part of the cemetery.
PS the orange cunt who causes this just went home to his wife and lived on as normal.
Jesus that's awful.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

19th Aug 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cork/Brittany maritime Residency Exhibition

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼