Sociedad Española de Cork

Mi Casa su casa

Our new home Old Oak are being very good to us. There host us in a couple of different spaces, depending on what else is going on there. So ask the Bar folk where we are. Also, if there is nobody at 7:30, wait, it always gets going..... four years now.
DD

Better Learning

Our Tuesday meetings were part learning and part social. We helped each other with words, with applying for PPS numbers, Bank Accounts etc. etc. But Learning a language is way better done one to one. Intercambio.
Our DropBox here is like a website. Lot's of useful links, including Podcasts, recommended Movies, TV. It also has an Intercambio Request page. If you want to be on that send me your Name, WhatsApp number, and preferred times.

Have a look. email me direct soundsound at eircom dot net
DD

Last edited:
Our Tuesday meetings were part learning and part social. We helped each other with words, with applying for PPS numbers, Bank Accounts etc. etc. But Learning a language is way better done one to one. Intercambio.
Our DropBox here is like a website. Lot's of useful links, including Podcasts, recommended Movies, TV. It also has an Intercambio Request page. If you want to be on that send me your Name, WhatsApp number, and preferred times.

Have a look. email me direct soundsound@eircom.net DD

👍🏻
Good stuff!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Tony Roberts

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼