scanty bastard

Hi, i up to a while ago was using a card sharing box but this seems no longer available.

What are my options now not to pay sky ? I have the amiko mini hd that I used for cs and I have a minix android box. I will be willing to pay for something but not to that shower of cunts.

Any ideas ? If I remember right a guy called freck was the kiddie with all this stuff

You want IPTV. Get a box (50-150 quid). Get the best you can afford. You'll then have monthly payments of about a tenner to the likes of perfecttv. You can run both kodi (and others) on some boxes.

Hi, i up to a while ago was using a card sharing box but this seems no longer available.

What are my options now not to pay sky ? I have the amiko mini hd that I used for cs and I have a minix android box. I will be willing to pay for something but not to that shower of cunts.

Any ideas ? If I remember right a guy called freck was the kiddie with all this stuff
Hope your still happy with the new machine,theres more content added yesterday plus the carchup servicew is now on 60 channels
Just letting u know while getting a snakey bump aswell
Freck

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼