Pubs reopening June 29th

Oh dear, yet more swearies, poor Earl is rattled out of his tiny mind. 😂

It'll probably come as a major shock to you that the organisation that is modern day FG came from the Blueshirts who were ardent fascists and who aped Hitler's brownshirts in attitude regalia and symbolism. One of Fine Gael's leading lights and multiple ministers said in his MAIDEN speech to the Dail,
So? I'm not a member nor canvass for any party that commemorates a Nazi, unlike yourself. Nor do I support FG and never have, you are lying again, as usual.
This is what you said
Not at all - no place for antisemitism or fascism imho.
My reply.....
Lmfao, you canvass for and are a member of an organisation that commemorates Sean Russell, you thick c8nt :lol!:

So? I'm not a member nor canvass for any party that commemorates a Nazi, unlike yourself. Nor do I support FG and never have, you are lying again, as usual.
This is what you said

My reply.....

Fine Gael, Fianna Fail, and Sinn Féin are all vying for the same votes of the people. That you'd try berate SF while being a supporter of FFG in government while selectively pointing to fascism and ant-semitism from many decades ago speaks volumes about you and your desperation :cool:

Fine Gael, Fianna Fail, and Sinn Féin are all vying for the same votes of the people. That you'd try berate SF while being a supporter of FFG in government while selectively pointing to fascism and ant-semitism from many decades ago speaks volumes about you and your desperation :cool:
No, you absolute dipshit. I didn't berate SF, I berated you and your hypocrisy and of course your usual lies. Now, how can this be any clearer? You claimed that you have no time for antisemitism or fascism, yet you are a member and canvass for an organisation that commemorates a Nazi.

I think there used also be "Hitlers" in a snug/lounge part of that big pub that used to be at the roundabout by Mallow railway station. I remember picking up a visitor from Scotland there and he'd remarked on it.
The pub was known as The Nazi, locally pronounced nazzy for some reason.
I dunno if it had a proper name, if it had I never heard it.

Not at all - no place for antisemitism or fascism imho. But JJ Walsh wasn’t alone among his peers at the time, particularly among freestaters who showed fascist tendencies and seemed in the thrall of the RC church, who lets not forget tried to have Jews run out of Limerick.

If you think Walsh was bad, and according to reports he was, you should check out Olliver J the father of Charlie the-Tans-were-good-guys Flannagan, and what he said in his maiden Dáil speech
Oliver J was Charlie’s son I didn’t know that ,

I suppose in this context I can name the next gaff after Frank Ryan and it won’t poke the woke .all good so
Btw I have that pic for you

No, you absolute dipshit. I didn't berate SF, I berated you and your hypocrisy and of course your usual lies. Now, how can this be any clearer? You claimed that you have no time for antisemitism or fascism, yet you are a member and canvass for an organisation that commemorates a Nazi.

They don't commemorate a Nazi, they commemorate a guy who dealt with the nazis, after he first tried to deal with the US and the Russians to get arms for the IRA. It's probably too subtle for you but given that the UVF in 1912 got their arms from Imperial Germany - and they commemorated the Larne Gun Running for decades after it. That didn't mean those UVF members that subsequently went off and fought in WWI were fans of the Kaiser, despite having gotten arms shipments from him.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Qween - The Definitive Tribute To Queen and Freddie Mercury
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

24th Aug 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Chris McGrath

Arty's Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼