If you were Taylor Swift's housemate.....

Would you peep through the keyhole?

• Total voters
The WSL is gaining traction in England with Arsenal Women's team having recently sold out the Ethiad for a league game.

Hopefully they can provide a positive role model to lots of girls and women out there. I'd much rather my daughter be trying to live up to their bikini insta pics rather than the Kardashians
This is a good point, whatever has Kim Kardashian done to be so famous and ultimately a role model for young women?

Is she singer? No
Is she an actress?No
Model? No

I can’t understand what she’s done to get so famous!

What has done apart from get railed by 2/3rds of the NBA players?

Now the other side of is when she did get a massive platform she has tried to use it well and do lots of good, that can’t be taken away from her tbf

I can’t understand what she’s done to get so famous!

What has done apart from get railed by 2/3rds of the NBA players?

Now the other side of is when she did get a massive platform she has tried to use it well and do lots of good, that can’t be taken away from her tbf
You missed the video so? :lol!:

Poor woman, there were rumours her mother was partly to blame for her demise

Such a soothing voice, awful waste of a life
🤔
I saw a documentary which showed the mother to be a bit of a control freak. She caused Richard Carpenter to become addicted to sleeping pills for a long time.
KC wanted to look good for her husband and when they broke up she really started fading fast. Terrible waste and really sad.

Last edited:
she-was-right-the-whole-time-v0-ao72596kakkc1.jpeg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flyte
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

26th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Best Of Cork Summer Special

City Limits, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼