I would love to discuss Wordpress Websites

And as a feen who has an interest in web design, I find that WP site lack big time in creativity

However I'm afraid if I do try to discuss it, adminY will give me a swift belt of the BANHAMMER for not posting it in the tech grave yard

And as a feen who has an interest in web design, I find that WP site lack big time in creativity

However I'm afraid if I do try to discuss it, adminY will give me a swift belt of the BANHAMMER for not posting it in the tech grave yard
Wordpress has been giving problems on many websites lately. Vanished comments and prevention of comments that are not PC .

Is there anywhere where a fella could find out where wp ranks in the commercial world? In terms of (ordinary Joe operator) user friendliness, trading online (woo commerce) etc. Most of those ranking sites are peddling something or other and it's hard to find Independant views, on the direction a company should take.

Is there anywhere where a fella could find out where wp ranks in the commercial world? In terms of (ordinary Joe operator) user friendliness, trading online (woo commerce) etc. Most of those ranking sites are peddling something or other and it's hard to find Independant views, on the direction a company should take.

When you say ranking, do you mean in the terms of usage?

The Proc has had problems dropping out from overload recently and is often taking longer to generate a page than the nginx front end timeout allows. They are using WP Super Cache but are not offloading static content to a CDN such as Cloudflare. They should sign up for a free Cloudflare plan and move to lower cost but more powerful hardware with another provider! There’s also a simple cache setting change they could make when under heavy load but the menu option to change it in WP Super Cache is insanely broken/stupid and you have to edit the webserver config file by hand to get it right.

The Proc has had problems dropping out from overload recently and is often taking longer to generate a page than the nginx front end timeout allows. They are using WP Super Cache but are not offloading static content to a CDN such as Cloudflare. They should sign up for a free Cloudflare plan and move to lower cost but more powerful hardware with another provider! There’s also a simple cache setting change they could make when under heavy load but the menu option to change it in WP Super Cache is insanely broken/stupid and you have to edit the webserver config file by hand to get it right.

At least the holly is gone though.

Wordpress is the most advanced page creator imho. Lots of plugins, ready themes and tutorials will allow even beginners to create decent website, which can be upgraded anytime.

I started from nothing and I'm very happy with WP so far.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

The Teachers Lounge (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 4pm

More events ▼