Future Fertility Show

The kid might be glad tho. 😉

Doubtful.

What child would be happy to be born into a country with no housing, a corrupt government, and the far right going around setting fire to the buildings.

Not to mention climate change.

If you have kids today, God knows what kind of hell you are letting them in for once we're all gone.

Most of us will never see the real effects of climate change.

Kids born today will though.

Doubtful.

What child would be happy to be born into a country with no housing, a corrupt government, and the far right going around setting fire to the buildings.

Not to mention climate change.

If you have kids today, God knows what kind of hell you are letting them in for once we're all gone.

Most of us will never see the real effects of climate change.

Kids born today will though.
That reminds me of the argument between the pessimist and the optimist.

The pessimist said ‘things can’t get any worse’

To which the optimist replied ‘oh sure they can’.

All jokes aside I think sperm donation is fucking disgusting.

Like how could anyone want a child that much that they'd let their Mrs have some random fellas cum put inside her.

That kid would would never ever feel like my kid. I'd always be torturing myself wondering who's semen that was.

Maybe I'm over simplifying things and correct me if I'm wrong, but if a woman is inseminated with spunk from a sperm bank, the "father" plays absolutely no part in "their" child being made?
I think there's a lot more to being a parent than genetics tbh.

People who use sperm donors, in Ireland anyway, have to use a known donor so there's no wondering whose sperm it was.

I think there's a lot more to being a parent than genetics tbh.

People who use sperm donors, in Ireland anyway, have to use a known donor so there's no wondering whose sperm it was.

Yeah there's undoubtedly more to being a parent. A donor will never have to bring the child to football training or ballet etc.

But if you're a jealous guy, which many fellas are, I'd imagine that it must smoulder in your mind to know that your child was made with another man's cum.

Not sure if knowing who the donor is does any good either aside from maybe providing some comfort that they don't possess any unwanted traits such as being a murderer, a rapist, or being from Kerry etc.

I just think it's mank. I'd rather not have a child than have a child created by my Mrs and some other fella.

Yeah there's undoubtedly more to being a parent. A donor will never have to bring the child to football training or ballet etc.

But if you're a jealous guy, which many fellas are, I'd imagine that it must smoulder in your mind to know that your child was made with another man's cum.

Not sure if knowing who the donor is does any good either aside from maybe providing some comfort that they don't possess any unwanted traits such as being a murderer, a rapist, or being from Kerry etc.

I just think it's mank. I'd rather not have a child than have a child created by my Mrs and some other fella.
I know a a couple of single women who used Sperm donation so no risk of a jealous partner there. Having said that if you think about adoption you could say the same thing and look how many adoptions are out there.

When adoptive parents get their child they love them like their own. It's a lot more than biology to parent a child.

On the donation route they do have a very extensive file on the donor aswell. One girl I knew went to do it a second time with the same donor so her child would have a true sibling.

I personally think it's great.

All jokes aside I think sperm donation is fucking disgusting.

Like how could anyone want a child that much that they'd let their Mrs have some random fellas cum put inside her.

That kid would would never ever feel like my kid. I'd always be torturing myself wondering who's semen that was.

Maybe I'm over simplifying things and correct me if I'm wrong, but if a woman is inseminated with spunk from a sperm bank, the "father" plays absolutely no part in "their" child being made?
Great word isn’t it Spunk

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

12th Sep 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼