Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

I'd say yer man who started this thread all those years ago is sitting back, with a nice cold can of beer, having a good laugh to himself as Dublin shows the world just how right he was with his thread title.

I'd say he's really loving Sky News, CNN, and the New York Times show the entire planet what a fucking SHITHOLE Dublin is.

And reading back on the OPs other posts, he seems like a very nice guy so I'd say he's also very upset about the stabbing and wishes all the victims a safe and speedy recovery.

But I'd say he's fucking LOVING watching Dublin destroy itself.

At least that's what I assume, I've never met the guy.

Gotta feel for small businesses destroyed, could do with out this in the run up to Christmas, any weekend of trading missed this time of year is a fortune lost

I saw them fucking rocks through the window of a hostel or something like that.

Like whatever about looting, wtf does just destroying buildings achieve?

I'd say yer man who started this thread all those years ago is sitting back, with a nice cold can of beer, having a good laugh to himself as Dublin shows the world just how right he was with his thread title.

I'd say he's really loving Sky News, CNN, and the New York Times show the entire planet what a fucking SHITHOLE Dublin is.

And reading back on the OPs other posts, he seems like a very nice guy so I'd say he's also very upset about the stabbing and wishes all the victims a safe and speedy recovery.

But I'd say he's fucking LOVING watching Dublin destroy itself.

At least that's what I assume, I've never met the guy.
Stfu, rorz.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Murry
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Nov 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Longlegs (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:10pm

More events ▼