Club transfers 2024

Timmy Cullinane and Eoghan Ferguson both Ballinascarthy? Heard there was 3 transfers from Kilbrittain?

Has a list been published?
Would Eoghan Ferguson be capable at that level? I wouldn’t have thought so personally. Interesting one.

Heard some talk Darragh OSe was transferring back to Clon and that they tried (unsuccessfully) to convince the ODonovan cousins from Barryroe to make the move.

Would Eoghan Ferguson be capable at that level? I wouldn’t have thought so personally. Interesting one.

Heard some talk Darragh OSe was transferring back to Clon and that they tried (unsuccessfully) to convince the ODonovan cousins from Barryroe to make the move.
Under what grounds have those balinascarty transfers gone through. Seems like you can change club for no reason nowadays.

Under what grounds have those balinascarty transfers gone through. Seems like you can change club for no reason nowadays.
Cullinane is a nephew of James Fitzpatrick which is a fairly tenuous connection to Carbery Rangers.

It’s pathetically weak from Bal to be honest, and a real disservice to their footballers who are possibly the strongest junior panel in Carbery.
Perhaps they were spooked by the fallout from the Denis OSullivan transfer saga a few years back and don’t want a similar situation where they end up losing some of their best hurlers.
Dangerous precedent to be setting. Why would any decent footballer stay with Bal now?

Cullinane's father is a born and breed Ross man , Tim Cullinane, played football for Carbery Rangers. His mother is also a Ross lady. So the lad was quite entitled to transfer to Ross. Apparently Bal put no effort into Football last year. They wanted to concentrate on hurling. Young Cullinane was a Cork minor and is now involved with the U20s

Am I right in thibk micheal shields trained bal footballers last year? Must of Cost a pretty penny, seems a serious move for a team who put no effort in football last year..

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼