Budget 2023

Some one that's lives with you.
I said it was rough calc, it can be done like with our free for all welfare system.
We were responding to a guy claiming his ex was earning €2450 net a month, has a 2022 BMW, goes on 3 holidays a year, wears designer clothes etc.
Even with your "rough calc" do you think he's telling the truth?

We were responding to a guy claiming his ex was earning €2450 net a month, has a 2022 BMW, goes on 3 holidays a year, wears designer clothes etc.
Even with your "rough calc" do you think he's telling the truth?
Why would I lie???
As I said I'll get the exact figures on Monday. I'll take a pic of the actual statement of means showing it being stated.

There's carers allowance, domiciliary. Children allowance for 2 kids and lone parents. Go look up the figures and see what it comes to.

The child the claims are mainly based on has no intellectual disability is in mainstream school but is a meal ticket from how she portrays them.

Also fuel allowance and the bonus payments.

There seems to be no checks and balances in place.

Why would I lie???
As I said I'll get the exact figures on Monday. I'll take a pic of the actual statement of means showing it being stated.

There's carers allowance, domiciliary. Children allowance for 2 kids and lone parents. Go look up the figures and see what it comes to.

The child the claims are mainly based on has no intellectual disability is in mainstream school but is a meal ticket from how she portrays them.

Also fuel allowance and the bonus payments.

There seems to be no checks and balances in place.
Don’t go posting anything like that on here LickY, for your own sake

Yerrah, the amount of personal shite he posts on here, he thinks it's FB. There's no talking to some.
Apologies for my autism yet again and the severe offence it causes you.

A topic is discussed.....autistic person shows interest and understanding by saying how they have experienced similar....autistic person is accused of making it about them rather than understanding the issues... autistic person is confused yet again.

I'd rather someone actually give an example of how say social welfare is played by people that just hearing general opinions.

Mick Barry says the govt should have introduced...free public childcare, free public transport, set up a national construction company and put a cap of 3% on mortgage interest and compel the banks to pay the interest,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Sep 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Best Of Cork Summer Special

City Limits, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼