Brief Encounters, Connell Street

I parked down that way about a month ago while picking up grub from Thali napal.

This was about 20:15. a group of about 6 women and maybe 2 men, they werent couples or anything, walked past me they were all dolled up but clearly starting their night. Not drunk or heading home early or whatever. i was wondering where the fuck they could be heading. I guess now i know. it was so unusual i even mentioned it my missus.

Will hafta mention it again now.

I parked down that way about a month ago while picking up grub from Thali napal.

This was about 20:15. a group of about 6 women and maybe 2 men, they werent couples or anything, walked past me they were all dolled up but clearly starting their night. Not drunk or heading home early or whatever. i was wondering where the fuck they could be heading. I guess now i know. it was so unusual i even mentioned it my missus.

Will hafta mention it again now.
What's the food like from there?

My missus met some colleagues for brunch today. One of them was telling a story about how she has a wife and a partner and is afraid to divorce the wife in case she loses her visa. The other was telling everyone how someone cheated on her and her husband and how she ended the throuple.

As promised headed in there last night for a look, Very big place, much bigger than the loft, quiet enough in there four or five fellas watching a DVD,
Had a look at one of these glory holes, feel they could have made the hole a bit bigger but managed to fit it in just about.
I spotted a basket marked lost property,
Had a look through it, found a couple of tee shirts....Whats the craic says Benny Mac ? and Mary Lou is my taoiseach.
Spent half an hour there, spotted a fella following me around, I made my excuses and left,

What's the food like from there?
Its a decently reliable indian takaway.

i wouldn't go too far out of my way for it but its nice.

we use it as a takeaway, you can always get parking either outside the local sex club or in those 15min laydown spots by the bus station.

Restaurant is always busy, but the dining room is meh.

Don't order anything with prawns. Nepal is a landlocked country. they won't poison you or anything they're just bad quality. Thumbs up for the rest of it though

Its a decently reliable indian takaway.

i wouldn't go too far out of my way for it but its nice.

we use it as a takeaway, you can always get parking either outside the local sex club or in those 15min laydown spots by the bus station.

Restaurant is always busy, but the dining room is meh.

Don't order anything with prawns. Nepal is a landlocked country. they won't poison you or anything they're just bad quality. Thumbs up for the rest of it though

Not sure I'd fancy heading to a gay cruising place after a curry

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
North Cregg
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

4th Oct 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼