Bodkin

My mrs works in telly, her counterpart at Netflix was asking if I'd watch this, as she's worried that the ratings from Ireland aren't good.

It looks fucking shocking, if I'm honest, I'm not watching it.

My mrs works in telly, her counterpart at Netflix was asking if I'd watch this, as she's worried that the ratings from Ireland aren't good.

It looks fucking shocking, if I'm honest, I'm not watching it.
yeah, think I'll give it a skip tbh, skipped through a few scenes yesterday and it seemed pretty ropey

So I gave it a go, one episode yesterday.

It's alright actually, a bit hammy, but there is a weary Dub sitting there just disgusted by the paddywhackery, she adds a bit of authenticity to the whole thing.

Missus and I have watched most of it (two episodes to go)

Main protagonist is an odious pain in the proverbials, with an "I'm mad, me" attitude about everything. In fairness she's even called an absolute "cu*t" in it a couple of times which you could relate to. First couple of episodes are a hard watch and I nearly dozed off in one of them but we've given it a chance and we'll finish it out now we've come this far into it. So far I'd give it Meh out of 10

Missus and I have watched most of it (two episodes to go)

Main protagonist is an odious pain in the proverbials, with an "I'm mad, me" attitude about everything. In fairness she's even called an absolute "cu*t" in it a couple of times which you could relate to. First couple of episodes are a hard watch and I nearly dozed off in one of them but we've given it a chance and we'll finish it out now we've come this far into it. So far I'd give it Meh out of 10
she's a bit of a looker though, i feel.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Emma Doran - Stand-Up Comedy Club
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Sep 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼