Axe in the Town

Aren't you the bitter aul racist bollox all the same.

I haven't seen any reference to nationality of the people involved in today's incident - maybe you know more than me, yesterday's mentioned Romanians.
Your bins wouldn't be collected if it wasn't for our hardworking Romanian workers, in Dublin anyway, maybe Cork is different. Doing the jobs that are beneath the 'real' Irish.

As for Dundalk being a kip, I've lived here for many years, it's no better or worse than manys a place, including where I lived in Cork.
It's the sort of comments that lads here make in banter, except you're to thick to do banter.

I know your handle but I'm generally not too interested in categorising posters, though this is par for the course for you isn't it?
I'd give him a pass on dissing Dundalk.

It's a Cork thing to call everywhere else in Ireland a dump. It's a way of bigging Cork up. On another thread recently someone called Kilkenny "a shithole." I suppose Galway might be okay, but Cork lads would find a reason to say it's a dump too.

I'd give him a pass on dissing Dundalk.

It's a Cork thing to call everywhere else in Ireland a dump. It's a way of bigging Cork up. On another thread recently someone called Kilkenny "a shithole." I suppose Galway might be okay, but Cork lads would find a reason to say it's a dump too.

To be fair to Otto, dundalk aka El Passo is a bit of a kip alright

But Otto is a racist.

And to kinda bookend this, a man has been charged with the hatchet attack, Nicholas Muckian.

Now AFAIK Muckian is a name neither associated with the wider immigrant community, nor indeed our (formally) traveling brethren as I think was hinted at by some contributors to this thread. Muckian is however a relatively common local name.

Sometimes I think it would be wiser to await the facts rather that speculate for clicks (or whatever the equivalent of clicks is on this august local talkpage).

And to kinda bookend this, a man has been charged with the hatchet attack, Nicholas Muckian.

Now AFAIK Muckian is a name neither associated with the wider immigrant community, nor indeed our (formally) traveling brethren as I think was hinted at by some contributors to this thread. Muckian is however a relatively common local name.

Sometimes I think it would be wiser to await the facts rather that speculate for clicks (or whatever the equivalent of clicks is on this august local talkpage).

Why would blueshirt racists like Otto bother toe await the facts - he "knows" who the scum are and where they came from :rolleyes:

Throw away the key.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Skazz

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼